Thursday, July 9, 2009

You Suck! by Christopher Moore


A LOVE STORY SERIES BOOK 02

You Suck! by Christopher Moore
William Morrow (Imprint of Harper Collins Publishers)
Published in 2007
ISBN 978006059029
328 Pages

PLACES TO BUY FROM:


CHECKED OUT THE BOOK FROM MY PUBLIC LIBRARY.

Review/Rating:

1 out of 5



Thomas C. Flood is turned into a vampire by his vampire girlfriend, Jody, and now they have to work through new issues. Will they be able to deal with Thomas' transformation, vampire killers, a call girl named Blue, Jody's sire, and a teenage goth minion?

Been over 2 months since I have read this, but oh well, I'll try to make the review more than a couple of sentences. I didn't know this book was a sequel to another book, but I really don't want to read the first one seeing that this one was urgh. >.<

Well, the title kind of gives you a preview of how the book will be, because in my opinion, the book is badly written. The chapters are very fast paced and leave a lot of details out of it, and some parts I wouldn't even consider "chapters".

This book is definitely not worth reading. I like vampire books, but I like there to be actually be a plot and a lot more details in my books. >.>

Some people think that Twilight is the worst vampire book, but it's not, it's this book. ^^;

Other Reviews/Author Site:

Christopher Moore
Goodreads: You Suck! by Christopher Moore
Library Thing: You Suck! by Christopher Moore
Ella Bella's Reviews: You Suck! by Christopher Moore
Confessions of a Bibliophile: You Suck! by Christopher Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment