Saturday, January 8, 2011

Moved...

Picture Taken By: Me
I moved my old Wordpress blog onto a free hosting site. :D

Why? Because I wanted to use pretty skins and Google Friend Connect (GFC). :P

I'll still use my old one, but it will be only used just in case if this site goes down due to bandwidth issues. Or, I might just post it on my Goodreads account until the bandwidth resets. ;)

Currently re-doing all the review posts to match this layout.

VIEW THIS BLOG IN FIREFOX. :X

COMPLETED

  1. Review Posts
  2. Side Bar

PAGES

  1. 0 Pages out of 19 Pages: 0% Completed as of 1/7/2011
  2. 0 Pages out of 19 Pages: 0% Completed as of 1/8/2011
  3. 5 Pages out of 19 Pages: 0% Completed as of 1/9/2011
  1. About
  2. FAQ
  3. Policy and Disclosure
  4. Book Lists
  5. Coming Soon: By Completion
  6. Books Read: By Title
  7. Books Read: By Author
  8. Planning to Read: By Author
  9. Books Read, But No Review: By Author
  10. Fun Things
  11. Completed Young Adult Series
  12. About to be Completed Young Adult Series
  13. Completed Adult Series
  14. About to be Completed Adult Series
  15. Single Book Young Adult
  16. Single Book Adult
  17. Giveaways
  18. Challenges
  19. Links

No comments:

Post a Comment