Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Resolution


Picture Taken By: Me
As a resolution, I decided to re-read all the books I have read.

Why? After reviewing for a year, I know what I'm missing now. So, of course I need to modify all of my old reviews. Don't ask me why. I have a weird thing of liking my reviews to look alike. >.<

Oh, I won't re-read all the books, just the ones where I think the reviews could be better.

Anyways, does anyone else have a resolution for their book review blog?

Recently Updated:
  1. Living Successfully with Screwed-Up People by Elizabeth B. Brown
  2. When to Speak Up and When to Shut Up by Dr. Michael D. Sedler
  3. 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue by Deborah Smith Pegues
I'm going to make my 2011 PRR Challenge here. It is a informal challenge from RhiReading.
  1. Re-Read existing book reviews to make better reviews.
  2. Finish re-vamping my book review blog and leave it that way. :X
  3. Read 65 new books for the new year. For the Goodreads 2011 Reading Challenge.
  4. Read some banned books.
  5. Read some of the books that are collecting dust in my book shelf. :X
  6. Join some reading challenges.
  7. Review some picture books.
  8. Read at least 600 pages each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment